Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Summer of a Lifetime...

Spontaneous is not a word anyone would use to describe me, so when I booked a one-way ticket to Cyprus 2 weeks before I was scheduled to fly, everyone around me was pretty shocked. But hey, im 19, skint and jumped at the chance of a summer of work, sunshine and spending time with my Dad who lives there. One shift into my amazing, life changing job and I was told they no longer needed extra staff. I'm in Cyprus with no job, no money and no idea how I was going to get home so what do I do? Convince my best friend to get a flight over and be my partner in crime for a few weeks!




First job, buy snorkels of course! We are both keen swimmers and went on the hunt for the perfect snorkelling spot, which we found on the beautiful coast of Ayia Napa. We went on a day trip to Turkey, went to the Ayia Napa Waterpark, drove up to the highest point of Cyprus to see the whole of the island below us, and of course went on a couple of nights out in Ayia Napa.

The moral of the blog? Whether things go to plan or not, make the most of what you have and enjoy every minute! I got to spend 6 weeks in sunny Cyprus with my Dad and my best friend, what more could I want? Best summer ever! 

Chloe, x


No comments:

Post a Comment