Tuesday 1 September 2015

A Skin Care Routine for Dull Skin...

I'm blessed with not having many problems with acne, and cursed with dry skin yet an oily T-Zone! if you are the same then you'll understand when I say its so hard to find both skin care products and make up to sit well on my skin. Before I came across Cliniques 3 step skincare, all the products I'd used before either broke me out or enhanced my combination skin. 

I had a skin care consultation along with my chummy Danielle, where we both did a quiz on our skin and were then matched with products suited to us. I was matched with the standard 3 step routine as I wanted something to keep my face super fresh and clean, keep the odd spots at bay and even out my skin.


The first step, liquid facial soap. This paired up with an exfoliating glove (gently!) gets rid of all the impurities and leaves my face so clean, without drying my skin out or leaving my face tight. The second step is my favorite, clarifying lotion. Its an exfoliating lotion which, when applied using a cotton pad, gets rid of even more grossness and feels so tingly on the skin. And finally, the moisturizing lotion puts back all the moisture into my skin. Although I find this moisture a tad bit greasy on my t-zone, its still one of the best I've tried.

So if you have dull and lifeless skin, give this a go! An investment in a skincare routine is essential! 

Does anyone have any cheaper alternatives that still do a good job? I'm a poor student and these products won't last for ever!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment